Amitabh Bachchan's granddaughter to make her debut
17-year-old Navya Naveli Nanda, the grand-daughter of Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, is one of them, the Emirates247 reports.
To prepare for the event, she made a preparatory visit to the French capital, for a make-up session and to pick her Haute Couture dress from designers Dior.
Navya, who is currently in studying London, has already started preparing for the ball which is one of the hottest parties in world.
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: PTI-led Punjab govt proposes 10% increase in ...05:34 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- LIVE: Punjab unveils Rs2,650b budget 2021-2205:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Engin Altan aka Ertugrul’s selfie with wife wins the internet02:03 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021