Pakistan Railways operates special train for Sikh Yatrees
LAHORE - Pakistan Railways will ply a special train for Sikh Yatrees from Nankana Sahib to Karachi today.
According to media details, these Yatrees are in Pakistan to participate in the celebrations of 550th birth anniversary of the founder of Sikh religion, Baba Guru Nanak.
The train will move from Nanaka Sahib at 10 am and reach Karachi city station at 11:50 am tomorrow while making a stop at Shorkot, Khanewal, Rohri, Nawabshah and Karachi cantt, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The train has been adorned with the pictures of Baba Guru Nanak Sahib's birth place of Nankana Sahib and last place Darbar Sahib Kartarpur as well as other religious things.
One portion of the train has been reserved for the recitation of Guru Garanth.
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan set to get first ever space museum in 8 months07:09 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020