Gucci collabs with Vogue to create the most inspiring campaign
The stories will be shot around the world in 2018 which will feature real families wearing the brand. The idea is to encapsulate the relationships, connections and bonding of families around the world. The latest designs are by Alessandro Michele which will be worn by the families.
Different places, different cultures and deifferent bindings between generations are now celebrated by Gucci.
Through @BritishVogue's editorial lens, the third story of #25WaysToGucci captures family connections and relationships in London wearing the latest designs by #AlessandroMichele. Discover more https://t.co/AQACrH48PI— gucci (@gucci) September 12, 2018
Art Direction: Dorit Oren
Video by: Mototake Makishima pic.twitter.com/wR5IKC7Ccg
Gucci has kept it diverse, simple and close to the realities of the streets and families.
Shot by @BritishVogue, the new chapter of #25WaysToGucci in London features sisters Leah Alexxanderr-Caine and Zinzi Alexxanderr-Caine with their aunt Stephanie wearing ready-to-wear pieces and accessories from #GucciFW18 by #AlessandroMichele.— gucci (@gucci) September 12, 2018
25 stories, 25 places!
Leila Bertrand, Bellaray Bertrand-Webb and Lily Bertrand-Webb in #GucciFW18 by #AlessandroMichele for the new chapter of #25WaysToGucci . The photographic series created with @BritishVogue presents different types of family connections. Discover more https://t.co/AQACrH48PI pic.twitter.com/rdvPqYyyQB— gucci (@gucci) September 12, 2018
We can’t wait to see the whole campaign and the the diversity.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021