Kareena Kapoor Khan all set for radio debut
According to a source, the 37-year-old actress talked about doing a radio show with her friend Karan Johar who shares relationship advice on his radio show.
“Just like Calling Karan, this one too, on Ishq 104.8 FM, will give listeners a chance to interact with Kareena, who is expected to start recording for the show in the coming days,” told the source to Indian media person.
The Yuva actress confirmed the news and said, ”I couldn’t have asked for a better start on this platform. I am doing my first radio show and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it.”
Kareena’s show is expected to air from December this year. On the work front, the actress will be next seen in seen in Karan Johar’s period drama Takht.
The actress, who recently returned from a family vacation in the Maldives, confirmed the news, saying excitedly, “I couldn’t have asked for a better start on this platform. I am doing my first radio show and I can’t wait for everyone to hear it.”
- Karachi police bust ‘burger gang’ involved in house robberies in ...10:30 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PCB unveils team Pakistan’s official jersey for T20 World Cup08:45 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reopens shrines, cinemas for fully vaccinated visitors08:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- PTI govt to lose another finance minister today08:08 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021