Imran, Nisar share same flight to London
Imran Khan and Nisar Ali have long been known for their friendship, however both exchanged harsh statements following the Panama Papers leak which triggered criticism against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
Reports said that both politicians traveled from Lahore to London PK-757 flight of Pakistan International Airlines (PIA). Interestingly their seats were also enough close, just separated by another seat.
Nisar‘s seat number was 1-A while Khan‘s seat number was 1-H in the business class, reports said while quoted unnamed sources.
A statement issued by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf said that party leaders including Jahangir Tareen and Aleem Khan were also accompanying chairman Imran Khan.
Earlier, addressing a news conference in Lahore, Imran Khan said that his London tour was planned long ago and not merely focused on Panama Papers leak. Apart from my other activities in London I will also meet two forensic audit experts, he said.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 September 202108:42 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Taliban replace Afghanistan women's ministry with vice department12:43 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- HRW says India's ruling BJP targeting Modi govt critics12:22 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Police submit challan against Mufti Aziz in student abuse case11:58 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021