PM Nawaz welcomes military court's verdict in APS attack
In a statement Prime Minister said such punishments to terrorist would result in a peaceful Pakistan. Today's independence day was far more peaceful than past, he said.
"I feel very satisfied over announcement of death sentences for the murderers of innocent children," Sharif declared.
On the occasion he once again recalled the political consensus evolved by government to establish military courts following the deadly APS attack that left over a hundred children dead. The establishment of army courts was a difficult decision however it is fruitful, PM said.
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif extended his expectation that soon the cancer of terrorism would end in Pakistan.
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:53 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 03 October 202211:48 AM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022