Mushahidullah Khan’s statement creates trouble for PML-N
During an interview with British Broadcast Corporation (BBC) he revealed that former DG ISI Retd. Genral Zahir ul Islam wanted to de-stable PML-N’s government during Dharna.
He said Intelligence Bureau (IB) tapped Zahir ul Islam’s phone calls which showed the conspiracy against PML-N’s government.
“PM Nawaz then put those taps before COAS General Rahil Sharif in 28-August meeting,” he said. “General Zahir confessed it was his voice when inquired from Army Chief.”
However, PM office has denied any such incident and has asked clarification from Mushahidullah Khan.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022