PM Nawaz to attend World Economic Forum in Switzerland
PM Nawaz Sharif will represent Pakistan at the four-day meeting which will take up matters related to global economy.
Former chief of army staff General (retd) Raheel Sharif will be speaking at the four-day annual meeting.
PM Nawaz Sharif will lead the Pakistani delegation to the meeting, which will be chaired jointly by Brian T. Moynihan of the Bank of America, award-winning documentary maker Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Frans van Houten and Meg Whitman.
Former army chief is also expected to highlight Pakistan Army’s counterinsurgency operations and improved security environment in the country as well as in the region.
The annual WEF meetings will start from November 17 and continue for four days.
The summit will be attended by several world leaders, politicians, leading businesspersons, social workers and media personalities.
- Paani Key Pankh – PM Imran launches documentary drama in Islamabad ...08:05 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Money laundering – UK court orders extradition of Abraaj founder ...07:49 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Reducing unfair means in recruitment: Case of Police in Pakistan07:20 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021