One year training courses for orators, Imam mosques planned
LAHORE (Staff Report) - Majlis Saut-ul-Islam has announced the start of ambitious training courses for orators and prayer leaders aimed at imbibing tolerance and social cohesion among different segments of society.
Chairman Majlis Saut ul Islam Mufti Abu Huraira Muhi-ad-Din said that the main objective of the courses was to promote unity and social cohesion in the minds of orators and prayer leaders.
Young orators and Imams of all sects will be invited to participate in the fourth, one-year long training course.
Admission forms for the course may be obtained from centers established in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi and Quetta till Sunday (May 15).
All participants of the course will be provided a Rs. 6,000 stipend every month, according to the Mufti.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020