One year training courses for orators, Imam mosques planned
Chairman Majlis Saut ul Islam Mufti Abu Huraira Muhi-ad-Din said that the main objective of the courses was to promote unity and social cohesion in the minds of orators and prayer leaders.
Young orators and Imams of all sects will be invited to participate in the fourth, one-year long training course.
Admission forms for the course may be obtained from centers established in Islamabad, Peshawar, Karachi and Quetta till Sunday (May 15).
All participants of the course will be provided a Rs. 6,000 stipend every month, according to the Mufti.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,563 new infections, 74 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 27 January 202108:42 AM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021