Students top profession-wise complaint list of Pakistan Citizen Portal
ISLAMABAD - As many as 44,632 students have registered their complaints with Pakistan Citizen Portal, highest in the category of the profession-wise list followed by 32,101 private businessmen during one week, officials statistics revealed on Thursday.
The data of October 28 to November 4 showed that 31,130 engineers approached the portal while the number of complaints by other professions is civil servants 18,580, teachers 14,946, corporate sector 13,761, doctors 8,104 and lawyers 4,236.
The personnel from armed forces made 8,725 complaints.
The number of complaints in the categories of social worker was 6,221, political worker 2,450 and NGO worker 1,539.
The senior citizen and retired employees registered 2,690 complaints. Those related to the field of journalism stood at 2,109.
- Live: Bangladesh opt to bat first against Pakistan in first T2003:18 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Zameen Developments lays foundation stone Mall 35 in Rawalpindi02:31 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sheheryar Munawar, Hania Aamir gear up for an upcoming film02:16 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019