5 convicts hanged at Faisalabad, D G Khan, Gujrat jails
Ghulam Mustafa was hanged at Central Jail Faisalabad.
He had murdered a female cousin in 2001. Execution another death row prisoner Muhammad Imran was called off after an agreement with the family of deceased. Imran had killed his real paternal uncle in 2000.
Meanwhile Suleman, Shafiq and Nasir Mahmood were hanged at District Jail. Yunus had kidnapped Nasir Mahmood and later murdered him in 1998 while Yunus had killed Riaz over old enmity in 2002.
Moreover, execution of one Sajjad Ahmad was called off after an agreement was reached with the family of the man who he had murdered in 2001 over petty dispute.
Rana Aslam was hanged at Dera Ghazi Khan District Jail. He had murdered his wife over petty matter in 1996.
- Railways minister suspends driver, assistant for halting train to buy ...11:42 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy successfully test-fires surface-to-air missile (VIDEO)11:16 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- In meeting with NATO secretary-general, FM Qureshi calls for int’l ...10:54 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Sajid Khan shines with 8-wicket haul as Bangladesh all out for just ...10:26 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Men arrested for assaulting, parading four women naked in Faisalabad09:56 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021