5 convicts hanged at Faisalabad, D G Khan, Gujrat jails
Ghulam Mustafa was hanged at Central Jail Faisalabad.
He had murdered a female cousin in 2001. Execution another death row prisoner Muhammad Imran was called off after an agreement with the family of deceased. Imran had killed his real paternal uncle in 2000.
Meanwhile Suleman, Shafiq and Nasir Mahmood were hanged at District Jail. Yunus had kidnapped Nasir Mahmood and later murdered him in 1998 while Yunus had killed Riaz over old enmity in 2002.
Moreover, execution of one Sajjad Ahmad was called off after an agreement was reached with the family of the man who he had murdered in 2001 over petty dispute.
Rana Aslam was hanged at Dera Ghazi Khan District Jail. He had murdered his wife over petty matter in 1996.
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021