Rain expected in parts of Punjab on Tuesday
According to the Met office on Monday, a westerly wave is affecting southern and central parts of the country and likely to grip upper parts during the next 18 to 24 hours.
Hailstorm is also expected at isolated places during this period.
The maximum and minimum temperatures in the provincial capital were recorded as 36 centigrade 22 centigrade.
The metrological department has also advised farmers to take precautionary measures due to expected thunderstorm and rain.
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Islamabad police in action after video of harassing foreign women on ...10:06 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Nawaz Sharif, public in anger as petrol price up by Rs6.72 per litre09:15 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022