Ali Noor on his road to recovery
Ali Noor hospitalised, family requests for prayers 11:13 AM | 3 Jul, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The lead vocalist of popular Pakistani rock band Noori, Ali Noor is critically ill and in urgent need of a ...
The 26-year-old vocalist had posted a photo along with the famous sibling duo, Ali Noor and Ali Hamza updating his concerned fans and followers about Noor’s health.
The Coke Studio singer captioned her post saying, “Some families are by choice and not by blood So glad to have you back Noor Here’s to a full recovery!”.
Ali Noor had earlier been hospitalized suffering from a mismanaged and deteriorated case of Hepatitis A which had even led his brother Ali Hamza into thinking at one point, that Noor may be in need of a transplant.
- Number of coronavirus cases starts declining in Islamabad, says NCOC11:41 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa hails improved security situation in tribal districts10:04 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — PIA announces to resume flights to UAE08:34 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- CJP Gulzdar orders formation of more accountability courts08:19 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Federal govt takes decision about reopening schools across Pakistan07:49 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Maya Ali pens a heartfelt birthday note for her mother11:36 AM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020