In a first, Supreme Court Quetta registry gives verdict through video link
The court, in the first e-hearing, declared a two years sentence of a suspect Mushtaq Hussain null and void.
The CJP remarked that it was his wish that the hearing of cases had begun from Quetta but due to technical reasons the e-court started working from Karachi registry.
CJP Khosa also praised NADRA for supporting this system. The hearing of cases through e-courts will save money and time of the public said the CJP.
The SC began hearing cases through video link from May 27. Initially, the e-court system was available at SC Islamabad and Karachi registry.
- Humayun Saeed talks about the success of hit serial ‘Mere Paas Tum ...05:23 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Indian troops killed 95,471 Kashmiris since Jan 198904:46 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Traka continues to modernise Atlantis, The Palm’s Access Control ...04:37 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan ranks 152nd in UN’s Human Development Index03:55 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran denounces Indian citizenship legislation contrary to int’l ...03:37 PM | 10 Dec, 2019
- Will Queen Elizabeth retire at 95, really?03:59 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- This Pakistani makeup artist's transformation into Deepika Padukone ...03:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Atif Aslam is not a part of PSL 202002:54 PM | 9 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019