Rain brings respite from sultry heat in Lahore
Sigh of relief.— Asif Iqbal (@Asif_Iqbal_86) June 15, 2019
Earlier, the local Met office has forecast partly cloudy weather with thunderstorm and light rain for the city and its suburb areas.
— Asad?? (@JanLad_23) June 15, 2019
Today, the maximum and minimum temperatures were recorded as 42.4 degrees centigrade and 32.5 degrees centigrade, respectively.
— Aamir (@tumbin123) June 15, 2019
— FaRah Usman❤️ (@Iamfarah144) June 15, 2019
Humidity was recorded 49 per cent at 8am and 31 per cent at 5pm.
- #Pakistan, #Russia pledge to step up efforts for lasting #Afghan peace02:29 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- New ISI Chief to brief MPs body on national security01:52 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Taliban, Iranian forces clash in gun battle over ...01:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Punjab plans to introduce EVMs in upcoming local body elections12:26 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi judge, family looted at gunpoint in Baloch Colony11:57 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021