PM Nawaz inaugurates Greenline Train
According to Pakistan Railways, the new Greenline Train will complete its journey in 23 hours and 15 minutes providing economical, comfortable and secure journey to the passengers.
It will be the first air-conditioned business class train with several incentives and modern facilities like refreshment, Wi Fi connection throughout the route, three-time quality meal, tea, bottled water, newspapers and standard bedding during the journey to the passengers.
"It will charge reduced fares of rupees 5,500 from Islamabad to Karachi and rupees 5,000 from Lahore to Karachi", official said.
"The new Greenline Train would make five technical stops each at Lahore, Khanewal, Bahawalpur, Rohri and Hyderabad. However, the new train would strictly follow its timings".
The sources told that special passengers lounges were being constructed for the new train at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi Railway Stations.
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021