Wasim and Shaniera Akram celebrate their son’s graduation in US
LAHORE- Former cricketer Wasim Akram couldn’t be more proud of his son who recently graduated from university in the US.
The 52-year-old took to Twitter to congratulate his son, "One of the biggest gifts a parent can give their child is an education and today you have made me so very proud. The world is at your feet, my son, the foundation has been laid, I hope you follow your dreams and build a future of happiness."
To my son on his day of graduation, one of the biggest gifts a parent can give their child is an education and today you have made me so very proud. The world is at your feet my son, the foundation has been laid, I hope you follow your dreams and build a future of happiness pic.twitter.com/DqccJ30lex— Wasim Akram (@wasimakramlive) May 14, 2019
Tahmoor has graduated from Alleghany College, a liberal arts college in Pennsylvania, USA.
Waseem Akram was also spotted with Tahmoor, holding up his son's newly earned degree after his graduation:
Shaniera Akram also congratulated Tahmoor on his achievement and said, "Can’t wait to see what you do next in life and whatever you do you will make it look good!"
View this post on Instagram
So proud of the coolest guy I know! Congratulations Tahmoor on your graduation, you did it with ease! Can’t wait to see what you do next in life and what ever you do you will make it look good! We will all be there right behind you supporting you all the way. Love you buddy.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project01:53 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- AC decides to indict Zardari in Thatta water supply case on August 412:52 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Danish Taimoor pens an emotional birthday note for his daughter ...07:25 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020