PML-N's Sher Ali says he will soon cut the tail and ears of 'fake' lion
During a press conference in Lahore, Sher Ali went on to say that he will soon cut the tail and ears of 'fake' lion, further adding that Punjab Chief Minister Shehbaz Sharif was unable to control the city of Lahore.
He said the PML-N leadership has been humiliating the workers using Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah. The father of Federal State Minister for Water and Power Abid Sher Ali warned that Sanaullah will not be able to enter Faisalabad without their permission.
On the other hand, Rana Sanaullah said that Chaudhry Sher Ali is mentally unstable and he is blackmailing the party leadership to appoint his son as mayor of Faisalabad, while responding to the accusations.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022