Pakistan urges India to stop allowing use of its soil for hatching conspiracies
The Foreign Office Spokesman Qazi Khaliullah at a news briefing in Islamabad on Thursday reiterated that Pakistan is willing to hold talks provided there are no pre-conditions and Kashmir is included in the agenda.
He said it is not advisable to have a selective approach to Ufa understanding between the two countries.
He pointed out that the joint press release issued at Ufa called for a comprehensive agenda including discussion on all outstanding issues, counter terrorism, confidence building measures, peace and security, LoC, Working Boundary and cooperation within the framework of SAARC.
When his attention was drawn towards statement of an Afghan national living in New Delhi regarding Balochistan, the Spokesman said Pakistan has given three dossiers to the UN Secretary-General with evidence of India's involvement in Balochistan and Karachi and fomenting terrorism by supporting TTP.
He also expressed the hope that Afghan Government would take up the issue with India to ensure that its national living in India is not used for fomenting terrorism in Pakistan.
The spokesman said India has been accusing Pakistan of supporting non-state actors for terrorism. He said majority of terrorist incidents staged by India on its soil to implicate and malign Pakistan ahve proved to be fake. In case of India, international community is aware that state actors have been involved in destabilizing and fomenting terrorism in neighbouring countries including Pakistan. He said what Kashmiris are facing is also a state terrorism.
To another question, he said Kashmiris are directly affected by Kashmir dispute and therefore a party to it. He said Hurriyat is main representative of the people of Jammu and Kashmir. Because of the political stature of Syed Ali Gillani, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif invited him to visit Pakistan and exchange views on the current situation in Indian occupied Kashmir.
About peace talks on Afghanistan, the spokesman said Pakistan is ready to host another round of talks if the Afghan Government wants that. Pakistan firmly believes that reconciliation is the only way forward for peace in that country.
To another question he said Afghan allegations of Pakistan supporting militants are unfounded. He reiterated that non-interference in internal affairs of Afghanistan is key pillar of Pakistan's Afghan policy. We are fully committed not to allow our territory to be used against any other country including Afghanistan. Pakistan has also said that occupation of Afghan territory by force by any group is condemnable.
Replying to a question, the spokesman reiterated that there are no footprints of Daesh in Pakistan.
The spokesman said Pakistan condemns Israeli settlements in Arab occupied lands. He said Pakistan considers right of self-determination as inalienable right of people of Palestine.
- Gladiators register maiden victory in PSL-608:30 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021