GTex International B2B textile machinery brand Expo Lahore inks $17.2m deal
The event will be organized by Global Enterprise at Lahore Expo Centre in which the major players of the textile industry are participating with their leading international brands which covers Textile, Garment, Digital Printing, Embroidery, Leather Machinery, Chemical & Dyes, Energy and Apparel.
Barudan Japan will be launching their Laser Bridge System as well as fully automatic cutting table for the first time in Pakistan۔
As many as 109 companies are going to participate in the Expo with 417 brands. About 73 foreign delegates from 32 countries including China and Europe will also attend. High-profile dignitaries, diplomats and government officials will also attend to grace the event.
Approximately 15,000 corporate visitors are expected to visit during the three days of Expo. GTex offers a very specialized audience trend with a unique and attractive opportunity to upgrade and meet European GSP + status for value added industry of Pakistan with a live combination of vast machinery display.
- Forbes ‘Next 1000 List’ honours Pakistan’s Mariam Nusrat03:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gets 1.55mn doses of Chinese vaccine02:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021