GTex International B2B textile machinery brand Expo Lahore inks $17.2m deal
The event will be organized by Global Enterprise at Lahore Expo Centre in which the major players of the textile industry are participating with their leading international brands which covers Textile, Garment, Digital Printing, Embroidery, Leather Machinery, Chemical & Dyes, Energy and Apparel.
Barudan Japan will be launching their Laser Bridge System as well as fully automatic cutting table for the first time in Pakistan۔
As many as 109 companies are going to participate in the Expo with 417 brands. About 73 foreign delegates from 32 countries including China and Europe will also attend. High-profile dignitaries, diplomats and government officials will also attend to grace the event.
Approximately 15,000 corporate visitors are expected to visit during the three days of Expo. GTex offers a very specialized audience trend with a unique and attractive opportunity to upgrade and meet European GSP + status for value added industry of Pakistan with a live combination of vast machinery display.
- Realme “RACE” coming up with powerful, fast speed Qualcomm ...02:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- What happened in the night when the young man married a 20-year-old ...12:46 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Eighth Pakistani player tests positive for coronavirus, confirms PCB11:33 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- 40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: ...10:53 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Punjab records highest single-day COVID-19 deaths on December 110:14 AM | 2 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020