GTex International B2B textile machinery brand Expo Lahore inks $17.2m deal
The event will be organized by Global Enterprise at Lahore Expo Centre in which the major players of the textile industry are participating with their leading international brands which covers Textile, Garment, Digital Printing, Embroidery, Leather Machinery, Chemical & Dyes, Energy and Apparel.
Barudan Japan will be launching their Laser Bridge System as well as fully automatic cutting table for the first time in Pakistan۔
As many as 109 companies are going to participate in the Expo with 417 brands. About 73 foreign delegates from 32 countries including China and Europe will also attend. High-profile dignitaries, diplomats and government officials will also attend to grace the event.
Approximately 15,000 corporate visitors are expected to visit during the three days of Expo. GTex offers a very specialized audience trend with a unique and attractive opportunity to upgrade and meet European GSP + status for value added industry of Pakistan with a live combination of vast machinery display.
- Rice charity by Saudi Arabia draws ire in Pakistan03:08 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mia Khalifa blames US for Jerusalem violence02:01 PM | 12 May, 2021
- #WestandwithGaza, PM Imran reiterates support to Palestinians amid ...01:18 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Mariyam Nafees shares pictures from her Dua-e-Khair11:51 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat shares an adorable throwback picture09:01 PM | 11 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021