NAB summons Nawaz Sharif, Hussain & Hasan on 18th: sources
RAWALPINDI - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Rawalpindi has summoned former premier Nawaz Sharif, his sons Hussain Nawaz and Hasan Nawaz for investigation in Azizia Mills case, ARY News reported.
The NAB team will travel to Lahore to record the trio’s statement.
According to ARY News, the NAB notice was signed on August 11 and the trio were asked to present themselves in person rather than sending their respective counsels.
- Pakistan calls for imposition of economic, military sanctions on India07:41 PM | 24 May, 2020
- PML-N’s Amir Muqam tests positive for coronavirus07:34 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Govt asks people not to visit tourist places on Eid06:59 PM | 24 May, 2020
- US announces $6 million for Pakistan to strengthen anti-coronavirus ...06:42 PM | 24 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Alizeh Shah, Nida & Yasir Nawaz allegedly test positive for ...02:38 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020