Federal government fully determined to complete western route of CPEC, Ahsan tells Khatak
Talking to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak in Islamabad, he said work on western route is progressing in full swing and will be completed soon.
The meeting was held in a cordial atmosphere, in which Ahsan Iqbal clarified misgivings about the CPEC.
He assured the Chief Minister that federal government would not discriminate against any province or region in CPEC, which is bound to benefit all parts of the country especially the less-developed provinces.
The Planning Minister asked Pervez Khattak to ensure speedy land acquisition of parts of western route, which has to pass through some areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
He assured provincial chief minister that federal government would incorporate economic zones on the recommendations of provinces.
Ahsan Iqbal said that the CPEC framework focuses on Gwadar, infrastructure and energy in the first phase of CPEC.
Pervez Khattak expressed satisfaction on assurance of the federal government to provide funds for western route and assured to officially confirm sites for industrial zones within three days.
- Bilawal visits Hamza and Chaudhary Brothers in Lahore07:06 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Canadian biker girl Rosie Gabrielle ties the knot with Pakistani ...10:16 AM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021