Suzuki Alto 660cc finally launched in Pakistan
The newly locally launched vehicle has 660cc R-series engine, modern design and spacious interior.
It has three variants of the car – the Suzuki Alto VX (without AC), Suzuki Alto VXR (with AC) and Suzuki Alto VXL AGS (with AC and automatic transmission).
The VXL is equipped with ABS brakes, two SRS bags, power windows, a multimedia touchscreen and power steering.
Price for VX is Rs999,000, VXR Rs1,101,000 and VXL Rs1,295,000. A manual and automatic transmission variant has also been launched.
The company claims it is providing a fuel efficient and spacious car with modern design and a three-year or 60,000km warranty.
The new car has been launched as a replacement for the iconic 800cc Mehran, the company’s top-selling vehicle for the last 30 years.
- Missing instructor pilot’s body recovered from Balochistan03:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- BANvPAK: Rain frustrates Shaheens and Tigers as Day 2 of second Test ...03:28 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Jhang Assistant Commissioner gunned down over enmity in Chiniot02:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021