Suzuki Alto 660cc finally launched in Pakistan
The newly locally launched vehicle has 660cc R-series engine, modern design and spacious interior.
It has three variants of the car – the Suzuki Alto VX (without AC), Suzuki Alto VXR (with AC) and Suzuki Alto VXL AGS (with AC and automatic transmission).
The VXL is equipped with ABS brakes, two SRS bags, power windows, a multimedia touchscreen and power steering.
Price for VX is Rs999,000, VXR Rs1,101,000 and VXL Rs1,295,000. A manual and automatic transmission variant has also been launched.
The company claims it is providing a fuel efficient and spacious car with modern design and a three-year or 60,000km warranty.
The new car has been launched as a replacement for the iconic 800cc Mehran, the company’s top-selling vehicle for the last 30 years.
- Pak Suzuki increases prices of all its passenger cars11:37 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Deepika Padukone gears up for own stunts in SRK starrer 'Pathan'11:06 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Ahmed Khan shares the simple secret for Social Media Marketing Success10:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Virat Kohli breaks two records of Indian cricket, surpassing three ...09:50 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- UK man who advertised himself on matrimonial billboards gives an ...06:45 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Video of Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain riding an elephant goes viral06:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Xulfi accused of plagiarising Coke Studio’s ‘Tu Jhoom’ melody05:00 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021