Jazz Awarded for Excellence in Service Delivery
The awards were based on a survey by Rozee.pk for best service providers in different sectors. The ceremony was attended by a large number of CEOs, businessmen and delegates along with members of the Pakistani business community.
While receiving this honour, Nauman Fakhar, Head of Customer Care and CEM – Jazz, stated, “This award is a testament to Jazz’s customer obsessive approach. From planning to new service initiation to customer support, we believe it is imperative to think from the customers’ point of view. Offering innovative and reliable solutions to everyday needs and ensuring 24/7 support throughout this process is our way of ensuring high level of satisfaction amongst our customers.”
At the conference, Nauman Fakhar also presented the working behind Jazz’s customer obsessed business approach and how constant innovation along with service reliability is key to increased customer retention and growth.
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022