Gold price jumped by 600, traded at Rs71, 700 per tola
ISLAMABAD - According to Karachi Sarafa Association, the price of 24 karat gold soared by 600 on Thursday and was traded at Rs71, 700 per tola as compared to the last closing at Rs 71,100.
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 514 and was traded at Rs 61,471 against Rs 60,957 of last day.
The price of silver remained constant and was traded at Rs850 per tola and that of 10 grams of silver was trading at Rs728.73.
According to the Rawalpindi-Islamabad local Sarafa Association, the per tola price of 24-karat gold in the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad increased by Rs 700 and was traded at Rs 70,100 and that of 10 grams gold was decreased by 600 and was traded at Rs 60,100against Rs59,500 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold decreased by $3 and was traded at $1295 as compared to the last closing at $1298.
- Huawei allowed to play limited role in building UK's 5G network10:27 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019