Gold price jumped by 600, traded at Rs71, 700 per tola
The price of 10-gram gold also witnessed an increase of Rs 514 and was traded at Rs 61,471 against Rs 60,957 of last day.
The price of silver remained constant and was traded at Rs850 per tola and that of 10 grams of silver was trading at Rs728.73.
According to the Rawalpindi-Islamabad local Sarafa Association, the per tola price of 24-karat gold in the twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad increased by Rs 700 and was traded at Rs 70,100 and that of 10 grams gold was decreased by 600 and was traded at Rs 60,100against Rs59,500 of last day.
In the international market, the price of per ounce gold decreased by $3 and was traded at $1295 as compared to the last closing at $1298.
- President Alvi passes Parents Protection Ordinance 202108:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi recalls how she broke 12 bones in an accident (VIDEO)05:03 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021