Bollywood celebs shower love on Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's wedding pictures
MUMBAI - Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are the couple of the moment and there is no denying that. DeepVeer got married in Konkani and Sindhi style near Lake Como, Italy. Many ceremonies took place over three to four days as the couple and their close friends and family members had a memorable time.
On Thursday, Bollywood superstars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh left their fans and industry fellows across the world stunned as they released the first pictures from their wedding ceremony.
As soon as the couple shared their pictures, many Bollywood stars started wishing Ranveer and Deepika in their heartfelt posts. Katrina Kaif, Karan Johar, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra, Bipasha Basu, and Anushka Sharma were among those who showered love on the newlyweds.
Let's have a look at the sweet wishes by Bollywood :
Heartiest Congratulations to the newly weds @deepikapadukone & @RanveerOfficial - wishing you both a happy married life. 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊⚡️⚡️ -it’s blissful to see love culminate into marriage. Loads of love & big hug to you guys.— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) November 14, 2018
Dearest @RanveerOfficial & @deepikapadukone .. as you embark on a journey of life together.. sending you oh! countless fab wishes! Have fun each day – love more – and make happiness together! Ranveer you can’t ask for more - the princess is yours!!— Simi Garewal (@Simi_Garewal) November 14, 2018
Jashn E Ishqa https://t.co/5FTTMdwwiO— arjunk26 (@arjunk26) November 15, 2018
Wishing you both a world of happiness and a beautiful journey together. May the love & respect you have in each other, grow leaps and bounds. And welcome to the club 😁💜👫@RanveerOfficial @deepikapadukone— Anushka Sharma (@AnushkaSharma) November 15, 2018
Many B-town celebs also commented on the pictures shared by Padukone and Singh:
Reportedly, DeepVeer started dating in 2013 but have kept details of their relationship largely out of the public eye. Here's wishing a blessed life ahead to the newlyweds.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020