Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone join Bollywood wedding club
LAKE COMO- The year 2018 has been an official wedding season for Bollywood film industry as many celebs got married this year. Sonam Kapoor was the first one to tie the knot followed by Neha Dhupia, Anushka Sharma and Himesh Reshmiyya.
Yesterday two more celebrities joined the wedding club and they are none other than Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
According to Indian media reports (and Karan Johar's tweet), the much-loved couple of B-town 'DeepVeer' have finally gotten married in Italy. Only the couple's closest friends and family attended the events in Italy.
The couple released photos of their wedding looks on Thursday evening:
The wedding, located at the Villa del Balbianello resort in Lake Como, Italy, took place according to Deepika's South Indian customs on Wednesday. The couple wanted the wedding to be phone-free... which is why photos of the events were hard to come by.
Security measures at the wedding locations are said to be top-notch, with drone interceptors in the sky and guests being made to wear special wristbands and scan unique QR codes on their phones to gain entry, according to Hindustan Times.
The Padmavati movie stars haven't skimped on location either, booking 75 rooms at the exclusive Villa del Balbianello that is estimated to rack up a bill of INR1,73,25,000 for the week!
Many congratulations to the gorgeous couple.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020