Kate Middleton sparks pregnancy rumours as royal doctor joins Pakistan visit
LAHORE - Kate Middleton is yet again suspected of being pregnant after she was seen accompanied by a royal doctor on her official tour in Pakistan.
The Duchess of Cambridge is in the headlines for her royal visit to the country for more reasons than one, and it is rumoured that she might be expecting her fourth child with Prince William.
According to royal betters, Middleton might already be pregnant or is planning to have another child early next year.
Royal couple looks ethereal in traditional ... 11:33 AM | 16 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton were dazzling in eastern wear at the ...
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes (a royal betting company) revealed: "Plenty is convinced Kate is either already or soon to be pregnant , and we've slashed odds on a 2020 royal baby as a result."
Royal Dinner : A star-studded affair 12:07 PM | 16 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Prince William and Kate Middleton made quite a rocking entry at the ...
Kate and William are parents to three kids, Prince George (6), Princess Charlotte (4), and Prince Louis (1).
The royal couple that is currently touring Pakistan landed in Chitral on Wednesday, after attending a grand reception at the Pakistan Monument held in Islamabad on Tuesday.
For more news and updates, stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Priyanka Chopra receives Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award06:29 PM | 5 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019