PM Nawaz to consult Kashmiri leadership before UN session
AJK Prime Minister Raja Farooq Haider maintained that the Prime Minister will visit Muzaffarabad on Friday before leaving for New York.
“Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will consult the Kashmiri leadership regarding his speech at the UN session,” said Haider.
Nawaz will hold separate meetings with AJK legislators and with a delegation of the All Parties Hurriyat Conference, AJK chapter.
The Premier will take the Kashmiri leadership into confidence over the content of his speech to be delivered at the UN General Assembly session on Sept 21 to highlight the atrocities in the restive region.
AJK PM Raja Farooq Haider welcomed the decision and said the gesture would send a positive message across the Line of Control (LoC).
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020