Boeing CEO writes letter to PM; offers to provide advanced 787 Dreamliner to PIA
The interest was shown in a letter written by Vice Chairman, President and CEO of Boeing’s Commercial Airlines Ray Conner to Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, according to statement issued by the PM’s Office here on Wednesday.
The Boeing President urged the Prime Minister to work with Boeing to complete the replacement process, enabling PIA to operate the most technologically advanced aircraft in the cosmos so that masses of Pakistan will become proud to flee with it once again.
Boeing has delivered a long relationship with Pakistan International Airlines, dating back to the 1960s that continues today with the Boeing 777.
The Prime Minister has directed the concerned quarters to consider the proposal within the legal framework in vogue.
- Pakistan’s CJCSC Gen Nadeem, Russian general discuss bilateral ...05:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- vivo all set to launch the brand new Y33s in Pakistan04:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- HBL extends its ATM network free of cost to Finja Debit Card ...04:21 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Sindh clash with Southern Punjab in 3rd match of National T20 ...04:00 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021