Boeing CEO writes letter to PM; offers to provide advanced 787 Dreamliner to PIA
The interest was shown in a letter written by Vice Chairman, President and CEO of Boeing’s Commercial Airlines Ray Conner to Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, according to statement issued by the PM’s Office here on Wednesday.
The Boeing President urged the Prime Minister to work with Boeing to complete the replacement process, enabling PIA to operate the most technologically advanced aircraft in the cosmos so that masses of Pakistan will become proud to flee with it once again.
Boeing has delivered a long relationship with Pakistan International Airlines, dating back to the 1960s that continues today with the Boeing 777.
The Prime Minister has directed the concerned quarters to consider the proposal within the legal framework in vogue.
- Afghan Taliban capable to combat Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:42 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- COVID-19: Pakistan reports over 5,000 daily cases for first time ...09:15 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021