Nisar rules out presence of Blackwater in country
Sharing performance of two and half years of the Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, he ruled out presence of Blackwater or any other foreign intelligence agency in the federal capital of Pakistan.
According to Geo News, the minister said terrorists were on the run as a result of massive interaction among his ministry, law enforcement agencies, provincial governments and the military.
Chaudhry Nisar said the state institutions should remain vigilant as the war on terror had not finished yet. However, terrorists have been marginalised after the launch of National Action Plan (NAP), he added.
He said the ministry of interior, during this period, did a lot of work and shared more than 2,500 intelligence reports with the law enforcement agencies and provincial governments, adding that more than 900 information excerpts were shared resulting into intelligence based operation (IBOs) against the extremists and terrorists.
- Pakistan's First Lady Bushra Bibi visits Panahgah near Data Darbar08:55 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021