Om Puri condemns Indian bigotry
Bollywood actor OM Puri who is in Pakistan to attend Film Festival in Lahore strongly criticized the intolerance in India. “I got a stain on his forehead due to some individuals,” he said.
Om Puri said that no religion in the world allows terrorism and pleaded the enemy of peace to end this.
He said that he always gets respect and love whenever he visits Pakistan.
- Pakistan's Gharidah Farooqi is not going to AuratMarch, but why?02:05 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PASSEX – Pakistan, Oman navy ships hold joint naval exercise01:25 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- PDM's long march to reach Islamabad on March 3001:05 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-08- Updated ...12:35 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Shahid Afridi confirms Shaheen's family asked for daughter's hand in ...05:46 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 fame Arshi Khan all set for debut in Bollywood01:10 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021