Salman Khan does not like girls doing bold roles: Zarine Khan
Zarine, who was recently seen in a bold avatar for her latest erotic-thriller "Hate Story 3", said she is yet to ask the "Dabangg" star if he has seen the film as she is intimidated by him.
"I have no idea if he has seen the movie. I have been busy with the promotions and he was busy too. Honestly, I didn't even ask him if he has seen the film because I am a little intimidated by him. He does not like girls doing these roles so," Zarine told PTI.
The 28-year-old actress is not worried about being stereotyped in bold roles as she said, despite starring in an adult film, she has been offered a "comedy and a women centric" movie.
The actress is elated with the response to the movie and says she would love to feature in the next part of the "Hate Story" franchise.
"I would love to be a part of the franchise. But they usually do not repeat their actors. But yes, if I get another chance, I would love to do it."
- PM Imran receives security briefing during ISI Secretariat visit09:01 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Ayesha Manzoor Wattoo’s book ‘Petals in My Diary’ unveiled in ...08:41 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PTI govt first in Pakistan’s history to give complete independence ...08:16 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Met office predicts another rain spell, urban flooding in Karachi07:33 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- English football legend Michael Owen appointed PFL official ambassador06:54 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021