UK not interested in military against ISIS in Libya
According to a statement released by UK foreign office the government is not interested in any military action in Libya "at the moment".
Egypt President Al-Sisi had called the western countries for a joint military solution against Islamic State's influence in disturbed African country, Libya.
Libya has been going through a violence since the Qaddafi government fell in a result of civilian movement.
Earlier during 2013 UK parliament had denounced the Prime Minister's decision to become a part of military attacks against Bashar Al-Asad's government in Syria.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021