Continuous democracy must for political stability, says Sartaj Aziz
In an interview, he said Operation Zarb-e-Azb and National Action Plan are being successfully executed to eliminate terrorism and extremism.
Sartaj Aziz said terrorism has reduced by 60 to 70 per cent in Pakistan.
To a question, he said Pakistan Army has the ability to safeguard the country's frontiers.
He said the government is pursuing a foreign policy of peaceful neighborhood and for maintaining good and cordial ties with all countries.
Replying to a question, he said the whole nation is united and the government's policy is in right direction.
Sartaj Aziz said there is no apprehension of any economic instability in the country.
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- ‘Aik Qaum, Aik Manzil’ – ISPR releases teaser for Pakistan Day ...08:18 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PTI govt to lose Abdul Hafeez Shaikh as Pakistan's finance minister ...07:52 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021