Zong raises its data prices as quality steadily declines
Zong, in an advertisement promulgated the decision suggesting that prices for at least four plans had been increased at the rate of 1 paisa per MB.
What perturbed the consumers was the declining quality of the telecommunication operator amid hike in prices.
Revised Zong MBB Packages that come with dongles or MiFis are as under:
Although the consumers have expecting an increase in prices for a long time, they are irked by the diminishing network quality.
As soon as the news made waves on discussion forums, many Zong customers took their frustration out and slammed the firm for revising the prices.
- Pakistan's ‘city of Alexander’ expects tourism boost after new ...11:51 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- South Africa detects new variant of Covid-1910:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Italy’s defence secretary general meets COAS Bajwa10:02 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Man sentenced to death for smuggling Netflix’s Squid Game into ...09:15 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Maya Ali, Ayesha Omar express anger as video of lawyers thrashing a ...05:45 PM | 25 Nov, 2021
- Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Baig’s honeymoon video goes viral05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2021