This Pakistani restaurant owner is just ranked as 'Most handsome Muslim influencer'
The handsome young dude is the owner of a famous eatery in Lahore, named as Junoon.
“He has been dubbed as the ‘new-age food Connoisseur’ of modern-day Pakistan,” the Gulf Today notes, “The Chaudry effect has been felt all the way in Dubai.”
Chaudhry, it adds, landed on the daily’s radar during his 10-day official stay in Dubai while he critiqued Michelin starred restaurants. “World’s renowned food Vlogger Mark Wiens came all the way to try his creations. We have smitten away with his good looks and charm.”
Apart from Adeel Chaudhry, the lists include Burak Özdemir from Turkey, Bader Najeeb from Dubai, Abdulrahman Alkassem from Saudi Arabia and Nusret Gokce from Turkey.
Congratulations to Adeel Chaudhry from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- PIA announces Pakistan's Hajj flights plan08:45 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022