This Pakistani restaurant owner is just ranked as 'Most handsome Muslim influencer'
The handsome young dude is the owner of a famous eatery in Lahore, named as Junoon.
“He has been dubbed as the ‘new-age food Connoisseur’ of modern-day Pakistan,” the Gulf Today notes, “The Chaudry effect has been felt all the way in Dubai.”
Chaudhry, it adds, landed on the daily’s radar during his 10-day official stay in Dubai while he critiqued Michelin starred restaurants. “World’s renowned food Vlogger Mark Wiens came all the way to try his creations. We have smitten away with his good looks and charm.”
Apart from Adeel Chaudhry, the lists include Burak Özdemir from Turkey, Bader Najeeb from Dubai, Abdulrahman Alkassem from Saudi Arabia and Nusret Gokce from Turkey.
Congratulations to Adeel Chaudhry from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- Sharmeen shares story of Indo-Pak partition scene she created for Ms ...08:16 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- England's Stuart Broad bowls the most expensive over in Test history07:54 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- LIVE: Ex-PM Imran Khan addresses huge crowd at Islamabad's Parade ...06:42 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares stunning clicks from sister Aisha's dreamy ...05:49 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022