Kulsoom Nawaz to be removed from ventilator on Monday, says Shehbaz Sharif
The wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif has been in the intensive care unit at Harley Street Clinic, after she suffered a heart attack late Thursday. She has been put on a ventilator.
According to local media, the former Punjab chief minister said that his sister-in-law would be taken off from the ventilator on Monday.
Shehbaz Sharif, who arrived in London on Saturday, talking to media said that best possible treatment was being provided to Kulsoom Nawaz, adding that doctors were making all their efforts.
He asked the people to pray for speedy recovery of the former first lady.
Hussain Nawaz, a son of former prime minister, said that his family had expressed deep grief over barring Nawaz Sharif and Maryam from visiting Kulsoom in London.
“Those who tried to stop them will be held accountable on one day,” he said.
- Pakistan’s mediation between Iran, Saudi Arabia making progress: PM ...01:51 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- COAS Bajwa interacts with senior serving, retired military officers ...12:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- World Bank announces new Country Director for Pakistan11:51 AM | 4 Aug, 2020
- From Acting to ‘Action!’: Saba Qamar to make directorial debut ...05:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020