Hong Kong forum: PM Nawaz urges investors to take benefit from economic revival of Pakistan
He said Pakistan has the sixth largest population in the world, with a rising middle class, rich human and natural resources, strategic location and political stability.
Highlighting the importance of geo-location, he said Pakistan is a gateway to energy-rich Central Asia, oil rich Gulf and economically advanced Far East.
Pakistan, Hong Kong agree to further promote bilateral trade ties
Earlier on Wednesday, Nawaz Sharif held a meeting with Chief Executive of Hong Kong C Y Leung in Hong Kong where both high-ups agreed to further promote bilateral economic and trade relations.
Nawaz Sharif said that both countries are cooperating n different fields, besides enjoying brotherly relations.
Chairman of Shandong Hi-Speed Group Corporation and Chairman of ZTE Corporation also held meetings with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
Commerce Minister Khurram Dastgir and Chairman Board of Investment Miftah Ismail were also present on the occasion.
The Prime Minister reached Hong Kong on Tuesday on a three-day official visit after participating in Belt and Road forum in China.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women’s T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022