OPPO becomes premium partner of Roland-Garros, Rolex Paris Masters
The leading smart device brand is now the Roland-Garros’ first-ever partner from China, marking a major milestone for both organizations. Joining Emirates, Lacoste, Peugeot and Rolex at the Premium Partner level, OPPO is also the first Roland-Garros partner from the smartphone industry.
Brian Shen, Vice President, OPPO, said: “We are pleased and honoured to be a Premium Partner of the historic Roland-Garros. Starting at the 2019 Roland-Garros tournament, we will embark on a thrilling journey with this legendary tennis tournament. We believe this partnership will serve as a valuable platform to further popularize the premier tennis tournament worldwide and bring the OPPO brand to a broader audience.”
Bernard Giudicelli, President of the FFT, said: “We are absolutely delighted to welcome OPPO as the first Chinese partner of Roland-Garros and also of the Rolex Paris Masters. This joint agreement is a great show of confidence from one of the world’s leading smartphones brands. The collaboration, based on the theme of innovation, fits perfectly with the FFT’s international strategy, whose aim is to increase the influence and presence of our tournaments in key markets, such as China.”
Through the new partnership, OPPO and Roland-Garros will collaborate across a range of areas including brand awareness, video content production, young talent development and technology and product experience. OPPO’s premium smartphones – the Find X and the Reno – will be used to capture the special moments at Roland-Garros, which will then be displayed via a photo gallery in the stadium.
In the future, OPPO will set up a special OPPO zone onsite at Roland-Garros, where tennis fans from around the world will be given the opportunity to experience the latest OPPO products and technology innovations. Further demonstrating OPPO’s commitment to providing opportunity and inspiration to young talent, OPPO also becomes the title partner of the “Junior Wild Card Series by OPPO”, which brings together top emerging young athletes at tournaments in China, India and Brazil.
“As one of the most beloved sports in Europe, tennis not only requires incredible athleticism but also elegance and artistry. This resonates well with OPPO’s pursuit of the synergy of cutting-edge technology and aesthetic satisfaction,” said Brian Shen. “Our partnership with Roland-Garros echoes a shared vision and plays a key role in OPPO’s effort to build deeper connections with our users and engage with a wider demographic across Europe.”
As a global brand, OPPO has a strong commitment to Europe, and teaming up with Roland-Garros builds on OPPO’s high pedigree of sports partnerships in the region.
The latest partnership with Roland-Garros, as well as relationships with Wimbledon, FC Barcelona and the International Cricket Council (ICC), underline the importance of OPPO’s strong investment in the European market. In line with its strategy of “In Europe, for Global”, OPPO is committed to accelerating the development of its business in European markets and delivering more innovative products and services to people in the region and worldwide.-PR
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Water resources essential for ecosystem, human survival: Moonis Elahi08:45 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021