Pakistan’s army chief vows to improve security in Karachi
The army chief’s visit comes a day after Karachi was rocked by a blast under the Quaidabad flyover, killing at least two persons and leaving 8 others injured.
DG Rangers Sindh gave detailed briefing about security situation of the province including law and order of Karachi. The COAS appreciated efforts of PR Sindh and all other law enforcing agencies for improved security environment.
Commander Karachi Corps Lieutenant General Humayun Aziz accompanied the army chief.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021