Pakistan’s army chief vows to improve security in Karachi
The army chief’s visit comes a day after Karachi was rocked by a blast under the Quaidabad flyover, killing at least two persons and leaving 8 others injured.
DG Rangers Sindh gave detailed briefing about security situation of the province including law and order of Karachi. The COAS appreciated efforts of PR Sindh and all other law enforcing agencies for improved security environment.
Commander Karachi Corps Lieutenant General Humayun Aziz accompanied the army chief.
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021