Huawei Mate 20 X is all about gaming
The series also includes a gaming device – Mate 20 X – which features a huge 7.2-inch flat OLED screen with 1,080 x 2,244px resolution and a teardrop notch.
The SoC on the Mate 20 X is Kirin 980 chipset coupled with powerful Mali-G76 GPU, which is 50% faster than a Mali-G72 and Huawei’s GPU Turbo 2.0 technology that promises fast, smooth gaming experience.
The Shenzhen based company has also introduced the cooling module with a graphene film heat spreader – Huawei Supercool.
Moreover, the smartphone features the Dolby Atmos stereo speakers.
The X has the biggest battery in the Mate 20 family, with a 5,000mAh capacity.
Huawei is also targeting Samsung’s Note flagships with the introduction of the M-Pen. The screen can sense up to 4,096 levels of pressure.
A Higher Intelligence: Huawei launches flagship ... 05:57 PM | 16 Oct, 2018
LONDON – Chinese smartphone manufacturer Huawei has unveiled its new flagship Mate 20 series - Huawei Mate Mate ...
Huawei Mate 20 X uses the more advanced triple camera of the Mate 20 Pro instead of the Mate 20's. Triple camera setup of 40MP quad Bayer sensor, plus the 3x optical zoom of the 8MP telephoto camera and the 20MP ultra-wide angle camera.
The Huawei Mate 20 X will launch on October 26 and cost €900 for its only 6GB RAM and 128GB version.
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Petition filed by woman to halt the finale of Mere Paas Tum Ho11:46 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019