PM cuts two percent interest rate on Youth Loan Scheme
According to details, PM chaired a meeting on regarding Youth Loan Scheme in which PM showed displeasure over non-issuance of loans to youngsters.
He took the notice of negligence from concerned authorities and ordered to cut down interest rates of Youth Loan by 2 percent to bring it down to 6 percent.
He further ordered the release loans to eligible youngsters.
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from six South African countries, Hong Kong over ...07:50 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021