General Raheel reaches Peshawar following PAF camp attack
DG Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asim Bajwa Friday tweeted that the COAS will visit the Corps Headquarters and meet with troops participating in the clearance operation.
The army chief will also see all wounded being treated at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
Eight terrorists have been killed while ten soldiers including two officers were injured in the attack on the PAF camp.
The DG ISPR said a clearance operation was underway being led by the Peshawar Brigade Commander with Quick Response Force, Army commandos, local PAF troops and police present outside the base in an outer cordon.
The military spokesman later said that the Peshawar Corps Commander was also on the ground overseeing operations.
- Pakistan vs Netherlands: First match of ODI series to be played today12:35 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Another medal for Pakistan at Islamic Games12:21 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Tiger Shroff addresses Disha Patani breakup rumours11:59 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani Hajj pilgrims to receive Rs150,000 in subsidy from tomorrow11:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani movie wins award at Indian Film Festival of Melbourne10:51 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Nauman Ijaz shows PDA for wife on her birthday09:31 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer Mobeen's vivacious personality comes out in new video09:55 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Alia Bhatt gives fans a sneak peek into her adorable babymoon10:25 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022