NAB decides to launch operation against illegal housing societies
NAB Spokesman Nawazish Ali Asim said that NAB has contacted the CDA, the RDA, housing societies, advertising agencies and representatives of all stakeholders to devise a strategy against illegal housing societies.
The NAB has directed CDA and RDA to ensure that all housing societies under their respective jurisdiction work within the ambit of law and regulations.
The NAB has also directed advertising agencies not to publish advertisements of illegal housing societies. The CDA and RDA have also been instructed to place the names of illegal housing societies on their website.
The NAB has already set up a committee to keep an eye on illegal occupation of land and working of housing societies.
NAB has warned people against making investment in housing societies that did not have no objection certificate (NOCs) by the regulatory authorities.
- UAE plans to invest $1 billion in Pakistan as rupee, stock market ...11:55 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani wrestler Sharif Tahir bags silver in Commonwealth Games10:28 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson welcome second child09:52 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Eshal Fayyaz trolled for sharing photos in gym outfit09:24 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed looks ethereal in latest pictures08:51 PM | 6 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022