Japanese tourist dies in Taj Mahal after falling from stairs
Taj Ganj police station officials rushed him to the nearby private nursing home where doctors declared him dead, police said.
The tourist, identified as H Ueda, received injuries on his head, while his friend fractured his leg, after both fell from the staircase of the monument in the afternoon, police said.
They visited the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri before reaching the Taj Mahal, the Times of India reported.
Tourist police officials said they had informed the Japanese embassy in New Delhi about the incident, and an inquiry was set in motion to investigate the real cause of his death.
- Pakistan PM, Saudi crown prince vow to further solidify bilateral ties01:38 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- British Council partners with Koel Gallery on Art for Climate Change ...01:07 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Amazon suspends thousands of Pakistani sellers’ accounts12:47 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Mufti Taqi Usmani slams dancing performance at official Independence ...12:28 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan’s Covid-19 positivity ratio drops to 2.54%11:47 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Famed ‘Fiza-Shiza’ actor Kiran Tabier welcomes first child09:16 AM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Saboor Aly wins hearts with stunning photos in bridal outfit07:06 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Faiza Khan pays tribute to legendary Nazia Hassan with a sweet video09:41 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022