Ayeza Khan answers trolls wisely on skin whitening transformation
KARACHI - Social Media has connected the people all the world and now that the access of connectivity is so easy, people are highly updated with the ongoings in others life.
Fans follow their favourite celebrities and keep a check on not only their professional lives but also make it their life mission to keep tabs on their personal lives. The minute changes in their the lives on any celebrity gets highly noticeable by the audience.
Sometimes it gets difficult for the celebrities to handle the situation, other times they become a victim of depression. The latest celebrity to fall victim to trolls is Ayeza Khan.
The TV star was being asked about her latest transformation in the skin and she responded to it in a very calm manner:
The actor was asked on Instagram if she has experienced cosmetic surgery or skin whitening treatment.
“Hey no, Alhamdulillah I am thankful to Allah I haven’t got any surgery done nor have I used skin whitening injections,” Ayeza answered. “We have better cameras now.”
Apart from queries regarding Khan's skin changes some social media users also asked her regarding what she’s done to her nose, to which Ayeza replied, “I would suggest you go and get your makeup done at least once and you will understand everything completely.”
Why are people getting so judgemental? Why can't we just let people enjoy their lives and let them do what they really want to do? Too much of criticism leads to mental stress and it also makes you feel guilty later on.
What are your thoughts on this?
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 56,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,154 confirmed ...01:51 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Airbus team to arrive in Karachi today for investigation of PIA plane ...01:25 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Afghanistan to free up to 2,000 Taliban prisoners after ceasefire11:25 AM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020