Victoria Beckham launches make-up line
The 45-year-old fashion designer has turned her attention to spearheading a ‘’clean beauty movement’’ and all of the products in Victoria Beckham Beauty have been developed using ‘’only the cleanest ingredients’’.
The former Spice Girls singer said of her new venture: ‘’I have always been beauty-obsessed, and I want to create beautiful solutions that address my customers from head to toe, inside and out. ‘’It is all about making my community feel like the very best versions of themselves.’’
Products currently on sale include smokey eye bricks - a compact eye shadow palette - which are on sale for £48, while single ‘lid lustre’ eyeshadows cost £28 and eyeliners are £20. Lip and skin products will be made available in the near future.
A video on the range’s Instagram account featured Victoria working in a laboratory to create one of the bricks. She said: ‘’It really is about empowering women through fashion and beauty . It’s important to feel good about yourself because that radiates. It’s so inspiring and really uplifting.
This really is a dream come true.’’ And it seems the beauty range is the first step of expansion for Victoria.
She said: ‘’[The beauty brand is] just scratching the surface. I always say that it’s about living a really healthy lifestyle. I like to have fun - I like a glass of wine and I like a glass of tequila - but I also really look after myself. I talk a lot on my channels about the vitamins I take, about the working out, about my whole lifestyle.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019