Meera admitted to hospital in Dubai
DUBAI - Pakistani controversial star, Meera has been admitted to a hospital in Dubai after she complained of pain in her stomach, as reported by the 'Geo News' on Monday (yesterday).
The Baaji starlet was on Monday admitted to a hospital in Dubai for tests after she complained of pain in her stomach. According to reports, doctors have advised Meera to have an operation, but a final decision will be made after the results of her blood tests.
In a video statement shared today from the hospital room, Meera Jee confirmed reports of her hospitalisation for check-ups. She asked her fans to pray for her quick recovery.
Get well soon, Meera Jee!
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019