PP 240 by-polls: PML-N candidate Mumtaz Qaisarni wins, unofficial results
According to the results PML-N candidate Mumtaz Qaisarni has been elected with 30,560 ballots, Geo News reported.
By-elections were held at PP 240 which was left vacant after a PML-N candidate from the constituency was disqualified by the Election Commission of Pakistan. Shamoona Ambreen was disqualified for hiding her assets.
The constituency lacks basic health and education facilities, however voters are very hopeful that their elected candidate will bring change in their lives.
- PAKvENG: Pakistan eye series victory over England as 6th T20I tomorrow10:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- London-bound flight makes emergency landing in Islamabad08:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, China agree on early launch of much-awaited ML-1 project08:26 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Will Hareem Shah be arrested on arrival in Pakistan?06:40 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022